Hampton Beach was rated in the top 3 cleanest beaches in the United States and was rated in the top 10 values for resorts in America. View the report at MSNBC.com
6aug8:00 am- 6:00 pmThe New England Invitational/Championship Beach Volleyball tournament8:00 am - 6:00 pm 170 Ocean Boulevard, Hampton Beach, NHOn the beachEvent Organized By: Spike University VolleyballFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpikeUBeachVolleyball Phone Number: 603-801-3923
20aug8:00 am- 6:00 pmHigh School and College Superbowl Beach Volleyball Tournaments8:00 am - 6:00 pm 170 Ocean Boulevard, Hampton Beach, NHOn the beachEvent Organized By: Spike University VolleyballFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpikeUBeachVolleyball Phone Number: 603-801-3923
1oct8:00 am30th Annual Walk by the Sea & Annual Picnic8:00 am Route 1A, Hampton, NH, USAHampton Beach State ParkEvent Organized By: Brain Injury Association of NHFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/BIANH Phone Number: 603-225-8400
• Please stop for pedestrians at all crosswalks.
• Pedestrians please use crosswalks for your own safety, all crosswalks are well marked with signs and striping.
• Open containers of alcohol are strictly forbidden on the streets and on the beach.
• Fireworks for private use are not allowed in the Town of Hampton.
• Fires of any kind are not allowed on the beach.
• Glass containers are not allowed on the beach to prevent cuts.
• Dogs are not permitted on the State of New Hampshire beach.
• Please use the bags provided to pick up your dog’s waste, stations with bags are near stairwells to the beach.
• Please dispose of your cigarette butts in proper containers located at beach stairwells.
• Help Hampton maintain our 5 star rating by taking any trash and disposing of it in our trash and recycling containers.